Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thank You

From Julie:
It's about time I sent out a huge thank you to everyone who has been so incredibly helpful in so many ways to me and my family since all this "cancer fun" started. (I'm a little slow these days in more ways than one!) From food, visits, to trips to the doctor, to helping with Jackson's entertainment, cards, emails, magazines, new headwear, ironing, and so much more....I really couldn't be doing this without all of your support and prayers. I truly have the best family, friends, co-workers, ward family, neighbors, and some people I don't even know who hear what I'm going through and offer help. I don't want to name any names right now because I fear leaving someone out and you are all so great. So it's not much, but thank you :)

1 comment:

K+N+N+A said...

We love you dearly, Julie. :) Noah sends BIG kisses and hugs from an ever-growing BIG little boy! Hope all goes well for you over the next little while and always.

Nicole (and Kevin, NOAH, and Abbie)
@>->--